Juma Al Naqbi Law Office provides corporate companies services inside and outside the free zones in all the United Arab Emirates. Juma Al Naqbi Law Office provides investors with a lot of money at the foundation stage and the stage of activity, and Juma Al Naqbi Law Office is characterized by accuracy and speed in completing related transactions establishing companies.
Five steps to obtain a commercial license and start a new company within five days.
- Office rental
- Find a local sponsor
- Reservation of the trade name
- Drafting the articles of association
- Obtaining the necessary approvals
Our services package
Initially, we provide full assistance in order to comply with the requirements and facilitate the process of starting any business activity in Dubai. Our services include procedures for obtaining a commercial license and establishing a new company, as follows: –
- Completing the documents required to obtain a license, which include, for example: a form for reserving a trade name, drafting a memorandum of association, drafting a secondary agreement with a local sponsor … etc.
- Visiting government websites and agencies as required by the customer’s commercial activity.
- Determine the location according to the customer’s requirements
- Helping in preparing the activity and business plan
- Obtaining all necessary approvals
- Prepare meetings with bank representatives
- Coordination between the investor and the government authorities
- Providing a place for the investor to reside in the event he requests it (the investor bears the cost)
- Complete all required formalities without the need for the client to attend in person
- Submit the commercial license to the investor according to the time frame according to the type of license
- We can help investors more effectively if they provide us with the required activity details